Monday, April 27, 2015

PJ's are a TREND!

So Alessandra Codinha a fabulous writer for VOGUE, says in one of her many intriguing posts for the said magazine that PJ's are in trend! I could not wait to finish the article to strut right out of my newly furnished house in my pjs, like I had yerned to do countless times before. I decided to finish the article and good thing I did. PJ's are a new trend to a point but not the specific point your thinking of. 
Pajamas are the key to this widely outrageous trend that I think is genius enough to make me think Alessandra one day wanted to wear her loose fitted shirts and sweatpants that she loaned from her friend 3 years ago and have yet to return to her. Then I thought, it's crazy enough to try, and well, as well as the hope that PJ's you already own could work hold on to your car keys because you'll need them when I say it's the STYLE of PJ's are in fashion and not the PJ's itself. 
Although, it is a risky trend, H&M and Forever 21 are gearing up to open the door to the public to sell this style. Wile its profit they want selling trendy clothing, is this fashion statement understated or overstated? Will you be a part trying new fashion out this season or going with the good old denim shorts from Hollister, oversized t's and Dolce Vita striped sandals? 

See for yourself! 


http://m.hm.com/us/subdepartment/LADIES?page=1&Nr=2048034#items

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=whatsnew_app&ProductID=2000116724&VariantID=




No comments:

Post a Comment