Thursday, September 1, 2016

5 things you must do after a breakup

If you are going through a breakup, I can feel your pain my dear. I am just going to write down 5 things you must do to heal and become better and not bitter.

-First you must morn the loss, I personally do this while playing piano in my sweatpants eating chocolate ice cream. You must morn the loss to heal 100% or it will come back and bite you in the ass later. If that means crying in bed while tearing at your clothes and vlogging a video called "why won't anyone love me" then go for it, just don't do anything self destructive while going through this period, alcohol, drugs and hurting yourself or anyone else only hides the pain, it doesn't solve anything.

-Take some time and talk to someone reliable and responsible. Share how your feeling and what your next positive move is going to be.

-Learn how to be single again and this means learning who you are as a human being because jumping from relationship to relationship is not mentialy or emotionally healthy for you in the long run. Learn that hell or high water you can always depend on yourself and this means emotionally and financially.

-Do something positive for yourself. A spa day or a hike will suffice.

-Move on when the time is right, this is different for everyone.

I wish you well my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment