Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Meet the Host

I started this blog because if I would have known the tricks and tips on fashion many years ago, I think I would have had a less embarrassing youth. Lets just start out with who I am! My name is Candra Kellerby,and I have been a fan of fashion since I was young. I grew up in a small town and I felt it was suffocating my wardrobe. At the age of 22 I moved to Denver, Colorado. Looking back, I think that is when I really fell in love with fashion. Although it has always been a great subject in my life. I found myself in malls trying on outfits that a fashionista would wear to shopping in Urban Outfitters buying Mary-Janes and silk shorts. I broke out of my shell and my wardrobe has been changing ever since. With this new ideal of fashion in my head, I got more creative and learned what works and what does not (in my eyes at least). Here I will give you DIY's that focus on your wardrobe and make-up to make heads turn.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment